InnovAge's top priority is always the well-being of our participants and our staff.
Here, we will share updates and answer questions related to participants and their family caregivers. Content will be updated as needed.
Safely Reopening PACE and LIFE Centers
InnovAge’s primary objective is the safety and health of our participants and staff while we move ahead with reopening. We will reopen centers in a safe and deliberate way based on local COVID-19 infection rates and the operational readiness of our centers.
Still Providing Care
InnovAge continues to provide care and support to participants at home while we are reopening our PACE and LIFE centers. The care participants receive is based on individualized needs and priorities. These include:
- Telehealth services to connect with participants in their homes.
- Nutrition, including food preparation and delivery
- Medication administration and delivery
- Showers and other personal care needs
- Rehabilitation services
- Wellness visits
- Specialty appointments
As an organization, InnovAge has solid plans and processes in place, and we are working closely with local, state, and federal health officials to do everything possible to ensure the safety and health of our participants and employees.
- PACE or LIFE participants and their caregivers: Please contact your local center director or clinic staff.
- Media: Please contact InnovAge's communications department