InnovAge’s outstanding clinical leadership and operational teams remain dedicated to delivering high quality, individualized care during this unprecedented time. While we have temporarily closed our physical centers, we continue to provide medical care and support in the home setting.
- Daily meal and medication deliveries ensure the safety of our seniors.
- Our care team makes an average of 10,000 wellness calls a week to our seniors. In many cases, we are talking to our seniors multiple times a day.
- Our activities team assembles and delivers activity kits to our seniors for their engagement and enjoyment.
- Our clinicians have completed thousands of primary care telehealth visits and are coordinating telehealth visits for specialty care.
- Our in-home care team is trained and equipped with personal protective equipment in accordance with guidance from federal, state, and local health authorities.
InnovAge’s PACE model has proven to be adaptable, flexible, and effective in this dynamic environment. For more about InnovAge’s response, see our COVID-19 update page.
Take our self assessment to see if PACE is right for you or your loved one
InnovAge Near You
With locations in California, Colorado, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, our senior care experts are ready to care for you or your loved one. Find an InnovAge PACE or LIFE center near you.